the gift of play!
The Grand Rapids Children’s Museum is able to provide guests with new experiences, exhibits and programs thanks in large part to the support from community partners and donors. We could not be who we are without you! Please consider supporting the kids at GRCM today!
If you have questions regarding donations or sponsorships, please contact Robert Dean at 616-235-4726 ext 207 or email@example.com.
Together, we’re creating a healthier community through play!
- Annual Fund-donations to this fund supports the general operating budget of GRCM. With your contribution, staff can wash more than 1,000,000 sticky fingerprints from windows & mirrors, clean more than 30,000 Legos, and tie more than 5,000 balloons. For example, a $600 donation would pay for one full year of BUBBLES!
- Access to Play- GRCM is able to provide scholarships for disadvantaged school children to discover the Museum. For example, a $1,000 donation would give 500 students the opportunity to explore and learn!
- $200 Support a scholarship for a classroom of children to visit the museum free of charge
- $600 Support 3 local school classroom visits
- $1500 Support over 6 local school classrooms and help us offer fun and exciting activities
- Sponsorship-there are many exhibits and programs throughout the year that are in need of underwriters. A wide array of benefits is tailored to maximize your company’s marketing needs and exposure. For example, a $2,500 sponsorship would allow the Museum to provide a FREE DAY to the community. Please call (616) 235-4726 to make a contribution to the Grand Rapids Children’s Museum today!
- Exhibit Sponsorships
- Special Events: Connor’s Friends (for children and families affected by Autism), Kids’ Art Fest (a fun-filled day during the city-wide ArtPrize celebration, Doc’s Day, and more!
- Scholarship Sponsorships: for disadvantaged children and youth to visit GRCM free of charge